A cooking, drinking & musings blog.


Karaoke "Bliss": Guess what I'm choosing to sing...

Friday, March 2, 2007

An all-nighter with a real-estate-class zombie.

Working on 2-3 hours of sleep a night. No full REM cycles.

Things are already out-of-focus.

Where are you, Edd? Did you leave the house?

Wait a minute... is it still Christmas?

Trying to get comfortable.

Trying hard to concentrate.

Distracted.

I give up. I'm going to bed.

*Thanks to Ruby for providing a relatively quiet place to study. Also thanks to Edward for his tutelage. Lastly, thank you Nikon for making an easy-to-use timer feature.

(Here is an in-focus picture of Edd, that I took at my birthday dinner.)


No comments:

Thanks for visiting! Stop by tomorrow!

Thanks for visiting! Stop by tomorrow!
A day at the park.

Mozilla Firefox


The BEST Browser to View this Blog